Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a Day!

I gained new respect for my mom today. My mom had 8 kids in 11 years with only 1 set of twins. Yikes, I know! Today, I had 7 kids under 7 with what would be considered 1 set of twins. Tiffin went to the hospital today because of some pains she was having in her chest and back. I watched her 3 plus Skylar, whom Tiffin normally watches after school. You should have seen me walking to the bus stop with Hailey, Kade, Amberly and Carrigan while slinging Matthew. Of course, as soon as we got to the bus stop Hailey and Amberly both told me they had to go potty and couldn't wait. Fortunately, they did (thanks to some silent prayers on their behalf). We all survived, but I think I might have gone temporarily insane. It was very loud at my house and there was quite a mess when all was said and done. Side note: They didn't find anything wrong with Tiffin, but are treating her as if she has a back injury. Her girls went to stay with the in-laws for a couple of days and I am on bus stop duty for a couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. let me know how i can help you. I took them a meal the other day and i told her to call me if she needed something. please let me know what i can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda for watching Skyler for me that day. You are a trooper, anytime you need a favor, let me know, I am available after 4pm Tues-Friday, LMK. HOpe things are going good.

    ReplyDelete