Now, some people may not think this is so bad, but let me tell you...For me it is. I have a really hard time dealing with my children by myself for that long. Plus, this year M got a summer cold and was miserable both nights. I don't have a very long fuse to begin with, but when I get little to no sleep I have no fuse at all. Add in my pregnancy fatigue and hormones and I was a mess. My poor kids. They weren't even that bad, but I had no patience with them at all.
We were invited to a friend's house for a party, but without N there to help me I would have left after 30 minutes and I would have been in tears. It really is that bad for me.
Alright, enough of that!
M is growing like a weed. He is almost 6 months old. We've recently started him on cereal. He liked the oatmeal alright, but when I gave him his first taste of bananas he got a huge grin on his face. I wish I had a picture of it. It was so cute. He has also had peas, but that was when his cold started and he was acting like he had some kind of intestinal pain so I quit the peas. Now, I am pretty sure it was just the cold and not a reaction to the peas themselves. Some time this week we'll try peas again and see what happens. After that is carrots.
H finished her swimming lessons a couple of weeks ago. She did great. We really have to work on teaching her how to come up for breaths. I swear, she'd try to swim the whole length of the pool on one breath if we'd let her. She is getting really excited to start school next month and even laughed when she told her grandma that I was going to cry when she went to school. We'll see who is crying come August 6th...FYI it will probably be both of us!
Sorry you were on your own the fourth and more, that is no fun!!!!!! On a brighter note, that pict of K smiling at his bean covered hands is pretty funny. Hope you are feeling better and that M's cold has gone away, poor little guy. I love your new header with their up close picts, M looks so much like H, it's nute. Ok well have a nice day! Remember the house across the street is still ours, please swim all you want, I told Tiffin the same and I will call and let her know when it is officially sold. This heat is a killer right now.
ReplyDeleteI sort of feel your pain. I only have Scarlett, so I can't imagine 3 PLUS being pregnant, but when Tyson goes out of town it is almost ALWAYS over a weekend, which means it's me and Scarlett...alone...with no help. It is HARD. I'm not going to lie. I feel bad because she's just a baby and I shouldn't get so angry and frustrated with her, but mama needs a break sometimes! And that my friends is why I work. :)
ReplyDelete