Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Budding Politician?

Sunday we went to church with my parents. Since their ward meets at lunch time, I took a small snack for the kids. As soon as we got to church I remembered that my parents' ward (maybe stake) has a no food in the chapel policy. H saw the snack in the diaper bag and wanted it. I double checked with my mom about the policy and told H that no snacks were allowed. She looked at me and said, "Are we still in the United States of America?" I said, "Yes," and she said, "Then we are free to do whatever we want."

4 comments:

  1. What a smart girl! She cracks me up! Point her in the right direction and she will go far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!

    Hope things are going well! Miss seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is hilarious, what a smart little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well at least someone knows about America and freedom of choice - maybe she could teach Obama a thing or two...although I could totally hear you saying something like that.

    ReplyDelete