A while ago N called one of the counselors in our bishopric (I can't remember why, but it really isn't important). Now, this is a guy that N and I knew growing up and then later we all went to the same Young Adult Ward. Anyway, the guy wasn't home so N had to leave a message. I was half listening to the message when I heard N say, "Thanks, Love you" right before hanging up the phone. I smiled and said, "Do you realize you just told So-and-so that you love him?" He called right back and explained that it was habit from talking to me or his family and ending calls saying "love you." It was priceless, but even better was when we saw this person the next day at church and N turned red and we all had a really good laugh.
It still makes me laugh whenever I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks - now I'll have a good something to chuckle at all day today. :)
ReplyDeleteIs this another occurrence or the same one?
ReplyDeleteCause I want it to be another one.